· Awarded Physics Department's 2004 Golden Apple Teaching Award.
· Currently responsible for over 400 students enrolled in astronomy lectures at UNT.
· Continued development of PowerPoint based astronomy lectures, incorporation of lecture demonstrations and computer-based interactive homework for undergraduate astronomy courses.
· Assisting in development of associated laboratory courses.
· Currently working with astronomy lab staff to design and implement improved laboratory exercises to maximize effectiveness of the three lab venues and incorporate state-of-the-art imaging technology.
· Managed astronomy laboratory courses with an enrollment of approximately 2400 students per year.
· Recruited, trained, and supervised graduate teaching and undergraduate laboratory assistants.
· Provided syllabus and schedule of sessions, dates, and times for each semester.